Moshav Kfar Bin Nun, Meshek 40 (Dagan Family), 99780
How to Reach Us:
- Take Latrun exit south (left if you are coming from Jerusalem, right from Tel-Aviv, straight from Modi’in).
- Take a right at the first light – Tzomet Sheva (signs to Ramla, “Mini Israel”).
- The road passes “Mini Israel” and twists left-right-and left again (sharp curve).
- A little after the winding ascent, you will come to a traffic circle. Exit left toward Kfar Bin Nun.
- Inside the moshav – Continue until the second turn right where there is a red and white sign to the nursery “Shtil v’Zemach” (in Hebrew). Turn right to a partly paved dirt road toward the nursery.
- Soon you will see our “Big Field” sprawling to your left, and a little further on, smaller plots to the right. At the T junction, turn right.
- The road will curve left and stop in front of our packing shed – Welcome to Chubeza!
For special occasions/gatherings/events, we will post signs along the way.
from Jerusalem or Ramla – Egged bus lines 432, 435, 404, 403.
from Rishon LeZion – Egged lines 432, 433.
from Rehovot – Egged line 435.
from Holon/Bat-Yam – Egged line 404.
All buses stop at the traffic circle on route 424 near the entrance to Kfar Bin Nun. From here continue on foot as described above.
For schedules and fares, check the Egged site (egged.co.il)