Delivery schedule, Pre-Pesach thru Independence Day:
Monday, April 6th – Deliveries as usual
Wednesday deliveries move up to Tuesday, April 7th. Order system closes on Monday at 9:00 AM
Chol HaMoed Pesach: No deliveries.
Last Week of Pesach:
Monday deliveries will not take place
Wednesday deliveries move to Thursday, April 16th. Order system closes on Tuesday at 9:00 AM.
From April 19th – Deliveries as usual
(April 20th, April 22)
Week of Yom Ha’Atzmaut:
Monday, April 27th – Deliveries as usual
Wednesday deliveries will be moved to Thursday, April 30th. Order system closes on Tuesday at 9:00 AM.
During this very trying period, the seasons continue to change, the calendar wheel keeps on turning, and Pesach, the festival of freedom and of spring, is in the wings.
We are presently tackling an extraordinary workload, and have these requests to make of you:
- As of this writing, we have reached the limit of our field’s capacity, and we cannot accept any new clients. Kindly save your recommendations for your friends and family to join Chubeza till the return of calmer days.
- We beg you: Please make all changes to your regular order before the deadline. If you need our help, contact us by email (preferably), SMS or telephone. We are truly straining under the load.
- To reduce contact with our deliverymen, at this point we are no longer collecting empty cartons to recycle. We look forward to collecting them once again, when the time comes.
- From April we will be charging your credit cards weekly. If this creates a problem for you, let us know.
Quick! Order these wonderful Kosher for Pesach treats from our regular assortment of yummy products:
- Honey Mibeit Abba (Tamir from the Golan) and from the Ein Harod apiary.
- Olive Oil from the Tene Yarok farm in Rotem and from Ein Harod
- Dates from Kibbutz Samar (Barhi, Dekel Nur or Zahidi) and Medjool from Kibbutz Neot Smadar
- Tahi-Na* unique tahini from Kibbutz Netiv HaLamedHe
- Pure Medjool (date) honey from Kibbutz Neot Smadar
- Gluten-free crackers from Lev HaTeva (made of potatoes, hummus, rice* and corn*)
- Gluten-free cookies from Danny and Galit
- Apple and Pear Juice and Cider, apple vinegar and jams from HaMatsesa
- Chocolates, desserts and sprouted nut spreads, crackers* and Granola’s* from Shorshei Zion
Illustration by Galia Ron
This week we’re happy to share a picture of the joyful, festive springtime.
Reminding us that even though this year, as spring bursts into the air while we’re cooped up at home, far from friends and family, it’s only a temporary situation. Time is still flowing, bringing change in its wake.
As the vivid colors and togetherness shine from this picture, may you feel the growth and good changes during this time as well!
Wishing everyone good, healthy and resilient days, now and in times to come.
Wishing you a Chag Sameach and a happy month of Nisan,
Alon, Bat Ami, Dror, Yochai, Orin and the Chubeza team
WHAT’S IN THIS WEEK’S BOXES?
Monday: Slice of pumpkin/onions, potatoes, carrots, green fava beans, cucumbers, tomatoes, celeriac/parsley root, Swiss chard/kale/chubeza (mallow) greens, parsley/ coriander, lettuce, leeks/green garlic.
Large box, in addition: Cauliflower/cabbage, snow peas/red bell peppers, beets/fennel.
FRUIT BOXES: Bananas, yellow apples, oranges, pomelit/red grapefruit.
Wednesday: Slice of pumpkin/onions/zucchinni, potatoes, carrots, green fava beans/snow peas, cucumbers, tomatoes, celeriac, Swiss chard/kale/chubeza (mallow) greens, parsley/coriander/dill, lettuce, green garlic.
Large box, in addition: Cauliflower/cabbage, leeks/parsley root, beets/fennel.
FRUIT BOXES: Bananas, yellow or red apples, oranges, red grapefruit.